Monday, June 15, 2009

Low Cost Meals from Our Favorite Retailers

Does that ever look good? Perfect for Summer lunch or dinner? A while ago I signed for some email newsletters from some well known product manufacturers, and this was sent to me today. I receive emails once a week, with printable coupons, and tons of recipes. Lately I have noticed more and more with a Budget Friendly Menu section. They are so convenient with the recipe online, i can take a quick scan of what I need, and then cut & paste to a word document a shopping list, and print out the coupons that go along with it. It makes it easy to scan through blogs to see if there are any good deals. Alot of these newsletter have sections you can click what you want, and it adds it to a printable shopping list. I don't do it that way because I go across several emails and cannot merge the lists. Keep in mind that you may be able to buy generic brands or other brands for less, and save yourself even more.



Ultimately, since I know deals are cyclical and run about every 3 months, I'd like to make a rotating menu plan, and have a preset grocery list that I can check off items as I get the best deals on them.



To sign up for some of these newsletters :

Betty Crocker

Kraft

Pillsbury

No comments:

Post a Comment