Sunday, July 5, 2009

Price Chopper Trip 7/5

I was not planning on typing out everything I bought today but since you can't see it all I will. First, my total before coupons was $233.35, after coupons and AdvantEdge Savings I paid $138.95 and earned 40 cents off a gallon of gas up to 20 gallons!!!

I bought:
1 pack Bottom Round Steak
2 packs Extra Lean Ground Beef
2 Dole Salad Mix- B1G1F
2 cartons of Strawberries
2 packs Whole wheat Tortillas
1.5 lb bag of grapes
1 Can Chickpeas
1 Lb. Asparagus
4 Kraft BBQ Sauce
4 Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers
4 Uncle Ben's Rice
1 Purex 3 in 1 Laundry Detergent
1 Hefty One Zip Gallon Size Bags
3 Kelloggs Special K Cereal
4 Smartfood Snack 100 Cal Pack
1 Int'l Delight French Vanilla Creamer
4 Kraft Salad Dressing
2 Healthy Choice Entrees
8 Lean Cuisine Entrees
4 Bird's Eye Frozen Vegetables
3 Jell-O Pudding 6 packs
3 Yoplait Yo-plus Yogurt 4 packs
2 Luna Bars
2 Laughing Cow Cheese
4 Smuckers Sundae Toppings
1 Price Chopper Lite Syrup
1 Can Dole Pineapple Chunks
2 Dozen PC Eggs
2 PC Peanut Butter
2 Betty Crocker Brownie Mix

If I get a chance I will update this with the coupons I used and what was free, and under 50 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment