Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Too many of these....


posts where I am apologizing for not posting. I think I mentioned a few months back my life would get crazy around this time- and I appreciate you all sticking around. We have been so busy preparing for my husband's election, planning alternate options for the future, and keeping the rest of our lives together! We graduated Financial Peace University, but unexpected expenses have come up that are depleting our Emergency Fund. We made no large debt payment in July. I am happy to report that over the course of the FPU class (13 weeks) we managed to pay off $2,000.00 in debt!

Now, it is time to get back on the wagon again! I have not been sale shopping, and my stockpile looks more like Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard! For the rest of August my goal is to survive! I will put the budget back down on paper for September, and get back to business. I hope you will be joining me...

For Motivation I'll be checking out Money Saving Mom's Month Financial Check-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment