Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Free Gevalia coffeemaker is back!



I haven't seen this offer in quite a while and I'm pretty excited about it! It is a great deal to get a free coffee pot....now, I know some of you are going to be shocked, but try to hold onto your hats when I tell you...I don't own a coffee pot. Neither my husband or I are a big coffee drinkers but we do have a need for one. As we get older (ouch!), we've been hosting more holiday dinners, brunches, etc. at our house. I'm a little embarrassed to admit, I never offer anyone coffee at these events. And I'm really embarrassed to tell you that someone recently brought a box of coffee from a local convenience store to a dinner I was hosting. I've been waiting for a good deal on a coffee maker and now it's here!
This deal works out to be $14.95 for 2 boxes of coffee and a really nice coffee maker shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment