Thursday, February 4, 2010

Did You Miss Us?

I cannot believe it has been 3 months since anything has been posted here! The past few months have been so crazy! Right after Thanksgiving I had a minor car accident but a painful case of whiplash (I am soooooooooooo much better now), and then I was in rush for Christmas since I couldn't shop until the week before, New Year's came and went, and hubby has a new job!

The job has turned out to be quite a blessing, with a much larger salary (no small feat in this economy) and I have been toying with the idea of going back to school. I have put that on the back burner until at least Fall, so that we can take advantage of the extra income and really push that snowflake into a debt snowball! I also have a lot of home improvement projects I want to accomplish. This year I am cutting back on the outside world and putting the focus on our home that has been seriously neglected for the past two years. When I say home I mean, life, marriage, and our house as the sanctuary it is meant to be. Right now I still plan to continue to blog.

What will you see from Shopping Without Money in 2010? Maybe a name change and a redesign? Definitely more posts about life in general to go along with great deals and better coupons, and before and after pics of inexpensive home improvement projects!

This year I am focusing on really healthy eating- fresh fruit and vegetables, little to no meat, and the least amount of processed food as possible. I will no longer consider the 100 Calorie Pack a "healthy snack." I will still report the great coupon deals to you, so you can shop away without your money. I personally will be using my coupons on personal products and cleaning products (I already use a lot of natural cleaning products). So I guess that means we should have tons of coupon giveaways right???? Okay not tons, that will be expensive on the postage, and this is a blog about saving money- so maybe just a whole bunch! Shake your head yes so I know you are excited :)

In another weeks my husband's new and improved paycheck will be arriving and we'll be having another Dave Ramsey style Budget Meeting to makeover our spending, debt snowball, and other goals. See, you can be thrifty and have makeovers too!

Ok, talk to you soon my thrifty little loves....................frugal dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment