Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Are you Waiting For???? Join MyPoints already!!!!!!!!!!

I have been earning money through MyPoints for a little over a year now.  Above are two gift cards that I redeemed point for last year and the bonus FTD gift cards that came with them. I would estimate that in about 30 days time I earn enough points for one $25.00 gift card or two $10.00 gift cards.  It does not stop at CVS and Wags either!  You can redeem points for Pottery Barn, Old Navy, and all of their friends! 

So how does it work?   This is the best part, you have a few ways to earn points.  First, they will send you emails and when you click on the link to read the advertisement you get 5 points.  Second, they offer surveys.  Most offer 50 to 60 points for completing and 10 if you take the screener and do not qualify.  I earned 50 points tonight on surveys that I did not qualify for!  Third, you can print coupons off of their site and get points for each one you use!!!!!!!!!  I am talking coupons like you find on Coupons.com, not restrictive-the-store-is-50-miles-away-coupons.   Fourth, you can go to their site, find a store you want to shop at, and earn points per dollar for shopping online through MyPoints!  Finally, you can download their toolbar and use it to search instead of Google, etc., and get points for that! Could it be any easier?  It is like they are just handing points to you people!  I mean, get on the bandwagon already!  Here is a sample of what I earned today:

My Account

Manage your MyPoints account

Account Balance

Member Since:
9/2/2008

(This week's 5 most recent activities.)
View: go go

  1. Pending (09-18-10)

    Michaels BonusMail Download Coupon
    Earn
    +15 Points
    Questions about this transaction? See all related transactions. | Contact member services.
  2. Pending (09-18-10)

    MyPoints SurveyMail Non-qualifier
    Earn
    +10 Points
    Questions about this transaction? See all related transactions. | Contact member services.
  3. Pending (09-18-10)

    MyPoints SurveyMail Non-qualifier
    Earn
    +10 Points
    Questions about this transaction? See all related transactions. | Contact member services.
  4. Pending (09-18-10)

    MyPoints SurveyMail Non-qualifier
    Earn
    +10 Points
    Questions about this transaction? See all related transactions. | Contact member services.

    I am saving my points- hah, no pun intended-for Christmas shopping.  I think I will redeem at the beginning of November.  The last time I redeemed points the cards arrived within days.  I almost forgot to tell you, you really have to keep me on track!  MyPoints has now added a PrePaid Visa card, so you can shop at multiple stores!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    So, I do have one little favor to ask you to pay forward??? Post a comment here or send an email to shopwithoutmoney@gmail.com and let us send you an invitation to join?  

    Hellloooooooooooooooooo??????  Did you hear me?  Send us an email or post a comment!  Then invite your friends to join so you can earn even more points!

No comments:

Post a Comment