Monday, December 15, 2008







Click here to receive a free subscription to Shape and/or Prevention magazine. Rewardsgold does not ask for your credit card info, nor will they bill you. If you are new, you just need to sign up (it's free and you can always cancel your membership anytime). If you're already a member (like me), you need to take a quick survey about yogurt and refer a friend. I always read Shape in the doctors' offices I visit and I'd love a free subscription (but am too cheap to buy one).

Some of my current free magazine subscriptions are:

  • Woman's Day
  • Family Fun (has some great craft ideas for the kids)
  • Wondertime
  • More (for women over 40, which - ahem - I'm not, but it does have a lot of great articles!

-Heather

2 comments:

  1. Love the info on this site. Jeff's Mom:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

    ReplyDelete