Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Madness Day 1

 
 Ok, I promise I will not use this "picture" for all of these posts. I made my first attempt at selling on ebay today.  My husband is gladly taking part of this challenge and gave up some collectibles he has.  They are not even on display, so he figured they were not that important to him.  It took me about 2 hours to figure it all out, so I will be putting more on tomorrow, in addition to a few things on Craig's List.  
This weekend I am planning on weeding out my books and selling them as well.  I have an assortment of books, DVD's, and decorative items that I will also be selling.  (I think my husband is worried we may have an empty house soon!) 
The other technique I am employing this month is getting my spring
cleaning done, which means organizing and throwing things away.  This weekend I worked on the bathroom, I threw away an entire large black garbage bag of things that can no longer be used.  I cleaned and am so much happier!  I bought new clear storage containers on clearance at Walmart.  I created one for First Aid, another for OTC Medicines, and one for the dog's medications, etc.  This weekend I will work on the kitchen.  
I don't think I need to explain how much time and money are saved by being organized.    
That is my boring little post for today...in the meantime, you should check out Money Saving Mom's  Freezer cooking day posts.  I think this might be my goal for April.  In addition to starting to get ready for gardening! Sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment