Saturday, May 9, 2009

Super Savings Saturday


I had an incredible shopping trip again today! I went to Bennington, VT to Price Chopper and was able to get $167.00 in groceries for $68.00!!! I saved almost $100.00!!!
On the left you can see Carolina Rice Mixes- they were on sale for $.99 ea, and I had coupons for $.75 off 2- so I bought 10 of them for 24 cents each!!! It is hard to see but I was able to buy 3 24 packs of Nestle Pure Life water, on sale for $3.49, with $1 off coupons-so $1.49 each! The 4 Ken's Spray Dressings were free with $1 off coupons from last week's paper that were doubled, The Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta was free also, and the 2 boxes of Kashi Go Lean Waffles were $.49 cents each after coupons!!! The Eggo Waffles were $1.39 each, all of the yogurt was free! Most of the money I spent was on Meat-I bought some steaks and some lean ground beef to bulk up my bill so that I did not reach the 50% coupon rule again- that is the rule where once you have saved 50% on your bill they no longer double them. Normally I would only buy what I had coupons for, but I decided to get the meat while I was there and it worked! I only had 4 coupons that did not get doubled, I think they were for the Soymilk, which is not pictured, they needed to go into the refrigerator fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment