Sunday, May 10, 2009

Target-Deals and Thoughts


Check out Stretching A Buck to get the best Target Deals this week. Also, I encourage you to sign up for A Full Cup where you can find out about deals and clearance sales, and also print coupons. On a recent trip to Target I was able to use the registry kiosk to print my coupons right in the store! I was so excited! I'd heard other people do this and I have also heard Target prefers that we do this, but I never could figure it out. So here is the deal:
Go to the Kiosk and navigate to the Home page- I think you just touch the screen and home. You touch shop online- and you are taken to the Target website home page. Scroll down to Grocery coupons, and then you will be taken to the list of coupons- select or deselect coupons by touching them on screen, touch print, and voila! The first few times I had to repeat the process to print multiples, until I realized if I touched print as many times I wanted to print, it would not navigate back to the home page until I stopped.
Some Hot Deals I took Advantage of this week:
Kraft Salad Dressing - $1.59 each
Use $1/2 Target coupon in the Afullcup.com Target Coupon Generator
PLUSUse $1.50/1 in 5/10 Smart Source insert (use 2)
FREE when you buy 2, after coupons
Hershey's Bliss Candy Bar $0.99 each (by the register)
Use $1.00/1 Target coupon in the Afullcup.com Target Coupon Generator
FREE after coupon
Pringles - $0.69 each (by the register)
Use $0.50/1 Target coupon in the Afullcup.com Target Coupon Generator
$0.19 each after coupon
Kraft Mayo - $1.99 each (price cut at some store)
Use $1/2 Target coupon in the Afullcup.com Target Coupon Generator
PLUSUse $1/1 in 4/26 Smart Source insert (use 2)
$0.49 each when you buy 2, after coupons
I was able to get these deals in a few albany NY area Target Stores. Yeah! I feel like we are finally getting somewhere in upstate NY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment