Sunday, September 13, 2009

Free, Free, Free!

Well, I guess it's kind of obvious I took the summer off from blogging...It wasn't planned at all...I was just having so much fun with my kids and staying busy with so many other things...that I didn't get to blog much. I also didn't see too many great deals that got me really excited over the summer...but now my stockpile is getting low and I need to refill it. So I'm going to get you started off with some free samples. Free samples are one way I stock my cabinets with facial moisturizers, lotions, shower gels, razors and much more! I really missed my packed mailbox over the summer though I am still enjoying reading my free magazine subscriptions!

Get a free Curel Itch Defense sample here.
Get a free sample of Cheerios here.
Get a free sample of Total Blueberry Pomegranite cereal here.
Get a free 2010 Wildlife calendar here. (Great kid stocking stuffer!)
Get a free sample of Pangea Organics Skincare kit from Allure here.
Get a free sample of Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters here.
Get a free box of Kashi Cereal here.
Get your free Kotex sample here.
Get your free Always sample here.
Get your sample of Huggies Movers here.
Get a free sample of Playtex Sport here.
Get a free sample of EmergenC cherry multivitamin here.

No comments:

Post a Comment