Monday, September 28, 2009

Walgreen's $5/$25 Coupon

Walgreen's has some outstanding deals this week - lots of items free after Register Rewards! To make the deals even sweeter, you can go here and print a $5/$25 coupon that is good on Tuesday and Wednesday only. Your total should be $25 after coupons.
Here's a sample scenario that I'd like to do:

Oral B advantage 1-2-3 toothbrush
$3 w/ $3 RR + Use the $0.75/1 coupon from the 9/27PG
Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion
$6.99 w/$6.99 RR + $1.50 off coupon
Chapstick Fresh Effects
$2.99 w/$2.99 RR
Dentek Dental Care, floss or dental picks (we need floss!)
$2 w/ $2 RR +Use the $1/1 coupon from April or May All You magazine or from here
Theraflu
2/$8 with $4 RR + use $2 off Theraflu coupon from Walgreen's Health Savings Booklet. I picked one up right at the counter at my Walgreen's last week.
Halls Refresh sugar free drops
$1 w/ $1 RR
Nyquil
2/$10 w/ $5 RR
Total = $33.98
-coupons for $7.25
-$5/$25 coupon
Total = $21.73
RR received back = $24.98
I actually make $3 purchasing a bunch of stuff I need that I can now roll into more Register Rewards. I actually might use a few of my RR to get more Nyquil and Theraflu and earn more RR. It's great to stock up on cold meds now before winter comes, you get desperate and end up purchasing these things for their usual prices of $8 per bottle.
To see all of Walgreen's weekly & monthly deals with coupon match-ups, check out Hip2Save here.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

    ReplyDelete