Thursday, September 24, 2009

Join Vocalpoint!

If you haven't joined Vocalpoint yet, I'm urging you to do so! In the past 2 weeks I've been offered a free full-size Secret Clinical Strength deodorant and a free 30-day supply of an Olay Regenerist product ($47 retail!). They also offered a free Bounce Dryer Bar but I didn't get in on that one. They are sending me these products on good faith that I will answer a survey about them after using them (and I will, cuz I want them to keep offering me free products!). Once you sign up with Vocalpoint, the key to getting coupons and free products (over the summer I received coupons for free Kashi GoLean waffles, Free frosted mini-wheats and a Free box of Rice Krispies) is by being an active member of the site. I periodically log in and fill out surveys (rarely more than 5 questions long) and leave a comment or 2 on the message boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment