Wednesday, February 25, 2009

50 Free Prints from CVS!






What a great deal! Just another reason to love CVS. I came across this deal by surprise!
This year, due to some unfortunate circumstances, I did not get my annual Christmas card made and mailed by Christmas. I thought I might turn into a New Year's card. New Year's came and went. I thought it would be a Celebrating the New Year card...and all of sudden, January was over (where did that month go anyway?). Now it was February. I thought, How about a Valentine's card? So I whipped up a cute little Valentine's Day card, complete with personal note and then...where to print the 47 copies I needed? Well, enter Joey, my first grader. Joey REALLY wanted Snoopy Valentine's Day cards for his class. We searched high and low (okay WalMart, Target and Walgreen's) and couldn't find them anywhere. I went into SuperMommy mode and made Snoopy Valentines. It was 8:30 pm before I finished finding Snoopy comics that were good quality pics I could lift off the internet. And they were due the next day (they had their party a couple of days early). So I logged onto CVS because they are close and they do one hour and signed up for a photocenter account. It said I would receive 20 free prints. That's pretty good because I needed 21 for school and then I remembered the other 47 I needed to print. And of course I always print a few extras. Then I connected my account to my Extracare Card and next thing I knew, the screen was popping up that I would receive 50 free prints. And no shipping costs because I was picking them up at the store. AND they did them for me that night! So, I paid a little over $3 for 72 prints. Yippee!
So...do I know how to make a short story long or what??
-Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment