Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bargain Meal of the Week!

Bargain Meal of the Week

I'm so excited to be participating in Bargain Meal of the Week with Erin at $5 Dinners. This is a new feature on her blog. Each week, I'll post a Bargain Meal of the Week featuring the Price Chopper and Hannaford ads for our local upstate NY readers. I'll use sale items to give you a bargain recipe and I'll try to keep the meal at as close to $5 as possible. If you aren't a local reader, just hop on over because Erin is featuring as many stores as possible - Kroger, Giant, Sav-A-Lot and more! You're sure to find your store and if you don't, you might want to join up to take part in the fun like I did, and be a contributor! So look right here for my new posts Monday to get your Price Chopper & Hannaford Bargain Meals of the Week.
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment