Saturday, February 28, 2009

Freebies for You!!!!

I love Free Samples! They are the best way to stretch my budget. I keep them in my purse, and especially in my gym bag. Recently my husband took some on a business trip- and he came back with more than he left with!! Gotta love that! So, I cannot wait to sign up for these new samples, and some that are still available if you have not signed up yet.

Free Spring Slim Down Samples from Quality Health here
Free Nutrigrain Bar here
Free Trial Pair of Acuvue Oasis
here
Free Baby Samples from PlanningFamily.com here
Free Samples from Remedy Life here
Facial Cleansing Cloth Sample here
Tempur Pedic free Nighttime Renewal Kit here I got mine and it was so interesting-it came with a great coupon for Tempur Pedic too!!
Multiple Samples and Health Information from My Healthy Info here

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

    ReplyDelete