Here's a list of Valentine Freebies to make your Frugal Valentine's Day even more special:
1. Get a Free DVD rental from your local Redbox by entering the codes BREAKROOM or DVDONME. These are ongoing codes that can be used once per credit/debit card.
2. Amazon is offering the quintessential Valentine Day song as a free download today and tomorrow (2/13-2/14) only. Download “Let’s Get It On” from Marvin Gaye here.
(Thanks Common Sense with Money!)
3. Go here to print a B1G1 coupon valid on any Hallmark cards up to $2.50 each through Saturday, February 14th. (Thanks Money Saving Mom!)
4. Have a breakfast date at IKEA. This weekend, enjoy a free breakfast at IKEA. Friday (2/13) through Monday (2/16) IKEA will be serving up a free breakfast and cup of coffee. Coupon good from 6am-10:30 only and not valid in Houston, Hicksville or Pittsburge IKEAs.
5. Have a dessert date. Print this coupon for a free slice of pie at Bob Evans. No other purchase necessary.
6. Get your Valentine Freebies here here.
And don't forget to check out Steph's previous poston having a Frugal Fun Valentine's Day here.