Friday, February 20, 2009

Surviving Valentine's Day - Fat Burnin' Friday with Mommy Snacks


It has been a while since I updated my Weight Loss progress. Unfortunately, I gained 3 pounds over the Holidays and I will not be weighed again for about 2 more weeks. I have really struggled getting back on track because of stress eating, but I was more aware of what I was eating. We shopped at Aldi this past week and bought grapes, pears, and sweet potatoes. I have been snacking on grapes more than Smart Food, and pears are part of my mid morning snack. I made sure to have a vegetable with dinner at least 6 times this week, and I also ate a salad with grilled chicken for Valentine's Day, and my husband gave me six chocolate dipped strawberries. I have been back in the gym 4 days so far this week and am going again tomorrow (Saturday). Overall, I am focused on eating fruits and vegetables more, filling myself with protein and whole grains. I am still struggling with stress eating and trying to be more aware and stop myself. I'll be weighing in a few weeks from now and can give you a real progress report! Run, don't walk, over to Mommy Snacks and get some great inspiration from Andrea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment