Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kraft Food and Family

Me and my Shop Without Money sister are big fans of Kraft Food and Family. We love getting the magazine (I tried finding the link for you on their site but I don't see where you can sign up except for the email version) and getting emails from them and trying their recipes which are usually pretty simple. This week, they are featuring a 1 bag/5 dinners idea complete with recipes and shopping list for the week. It looks pretty fast and simple to do. If you don't have major fussy eaters in your house (like I do in mine!), you might want to try these ideas. It would probably work out great for a family of 2. Inexpensive with leftovers for lunches! Now that's thrifty! Go here to check it out!
-Heather

1 comment:

  1. The magazine came last month and had 2 coupons in it. So, it is a plus to actually get the magazine. It was the first time I got it. I think I saw a link on slickdeals or hotcouponworld.

    ReplyDelete