Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Price Chopper & Kashi Deals

I posted some printable Kashi coupons earlier today and I had thought there was some sort of special at Price Chopper and I found it! In the add there is a Clip'n'Chop coupon for 4 boxes of Kashi Cereal for $8.00. The printable are $1.50 off 2- print 2 and get 4 boxes of Kashi Cereal for $5.00!!!! Also, Kashi waffles are $1.99 at Price Chopper this week and you can print 2 $1.50 off 1 Kashi waffle coupons making them $0.49 per box!!! If you can print more, now you are talking!!! I love Kashi....I am starting to love Price Chopper too....

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I was looking for more coupons online. Also, there are some boxes of Kashi that have a peelie with 3 $1.00 coupons for various Kashi products. I don't remember exactly which products but they all scanned for cereal.

    ReplyDelete