Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kmart Super Doubles 3/22 through 3/28


Kmart has been having double coupon promotions once in a while, and next week they are at it again. They have also been accepting printable couponsfrom off of their site, but you will want to make sure your store will do so. Go here to check if your store is doubling coupons. Kmart will only double up to $2.00. I have gotten some really great deals during these promotions. My sister and I even drove up to the Super Kmart in Queensbury, about 40 minutes from us, during the last promotion. I bought $90.00 worth of groceries for $37.00! This is great for us upstate New Yorkers because we do not get double coupons around here. Check out Southern Savers post for the full scoop. I think I might be stocking up on this:
General Mills Cereals 10.6-14oz $2 ea-$1/2 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Dinner Made Easy Booklet (Home Mailer) (makes it $1 ea)-$1 off Various Chex Cereals SS 3/08 (makes it FREE)-$1 off Multigrain Cheerios Eat Better America Booklet (makes it FREE)-$1/2 or .50/1 Various types of Cheerios SS 2/08 (makes it $1 ea)

No comments:

Post a Comment