Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My favorite things today.....


Sorry about not posting earlier today. Work is so busy that I am tired at night and
I have my Shopping Without Money Sister helping me out. Here are some great posts around the blogosphere and some other goodies I found in my email & online.
Mommy Snacks & Friends have some great deals on Easter Candy here
Free Samples of Cottonelle, Kotex, Gain, Formula and more from Walmart
Money Saving Mom tells you how to get free Knox products and possible overage here
Better Homes and Gardens has some great plans and tips for planning your garden here
I saved a few plans because I cannot decide. More on this later...
Check out Sunday Baker's cool Easter Craft, Thread Eggs -word to the wise- do not visit her blog hungry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment