Monday, March 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday-My First Attempt


So I mentioned yesterday that we did some Menu Planning this week and I am sharing what we came up with:


Monday: Taco Salad-Lean ground Beef, Taco Seasoning Mix, Lettuce, Light Ranch Dressing


Tuesday: Beef Stir Fry-Lean Beef tips, Green Valley Giant Fresh Steamers Asian Blend, Brown Rice


Wednesday:Whole Wheat Pasta, Turkey Meatballs, Homemade Pasta Sauce


Thursday: Steaks, Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli


Friday: Tacos-Whole Wheat Tortillas, Veggie Crumbles, taco seasoning Mix, shredded cheese, lettuce, salsa, corn or brown rice.
Lunches will be more vegetarian chili. Snacks will be grapes and pears. Breakfast is still oatmeal with a baked egg cup-I managed to get some made-and a latte! Never forget my latte!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment